The District Helping Teachers provide district-wide support for curriculum implementation. Collaborating with teachers, the Helping Teachers:
- develop and implement programs to support curriculum implementation.
- provide workshops and training sessions to share best practices.
- team teach with teachers in classroom settings to provide mentorship.
- provide networking opportunities.
- research and disseminate information about available classroom resources.
- respond to curriculum implementation questions from staff.
See the Staff page on this website or refer to the most recent District Directory (emailed to all staff several times per year) to find contact information for the District Helping Teachers.